Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Best Experience In My Life

Today is a very wonderful day. It is on the 30th of April 2008, Wednesday. Me and Eddie suppose to go Lab to do our CNC Milling. As early as 8.30am, Eddie called me. "Hey Ba, you go lab 1st, I have to clear my house- my house masuk air- Flood." Den without hesitation, I woke up straight- wash my blur face, brush my teeth, drink a cup of MILO made by my lovely mom- Way to MMU. When I reached the lab, it is about 9.05am. 2 group took the CNC Milling Machine. Then I quickly slot in my Disket into another CNC Milling Machine before other group come and steal it from me. Just as I've slot in my Disket, 5 minutes later, my friend came after that the hero came into action- that is Mr. Eddie Chan. Then, both of us do our CNC. We have a little problem with the coding- after editing a lil bit. Done. Start the Machine. When the machine is running, everything seems to be okay till Eddie say, "Hey Ba, You saw wat I saw- and I replied. Yuppie, I saw." den we stop the machine and we tell the technician bout the problem we face. The technician then later bare with us and slowly we settle the prob. After another 15 minutes, problem settle- Machine Run again.... This time........ Sui..... Lawa... Piao Liang.... den we hang about 30 minutes till we see our design is c
over with lots of "fillings"

So, Eddie decided to take up the cover and clear up the Fillings- After taking the cover up... who the hell knows, the whole machine stop. Den we stunt.... dunno what to do... minutes later, technician say... "kenape henti?" den we told him wat happen. He said, "Cover tak boleh buka, Mecin mesti henti punya" Den we paiseh lor... cover our malu lor.... We haf to restart our whole program again. wasted Half an hour... Sigh...
We were lucky that the technician was very patient with us and didn't scold us. By that time onwards we didnt touch the machine. We just let it run and we get out from that place and went to MMU canteen to have our breakfast. When we're back to lab after our breakfast, the machine is still moving. Then technician say wanna have his break time at 1pm. So, me and Eddie went to my house to print our CV for comfirmation. 2.15pm, we reach MMU again and we see our project is done when the moment we step in front of the machine. We thought something happen. Where knows, It is DONE. We were worried dat our design will spoilt or have some minor errors, so we slowly brush off the remainders.














after looking at parts of our design, Fuh.... Cun Cun Cun... Some more Some more...














Very Satisfied............But there are some minor errors, we took our project to "Bengkel" and did some touch up. den everything very SUI a d...
after did our touch up, we find our Group Leader for our CV Comfirmation. where know, he's not around. then we find our Asst GL. Mr Oh Tick Hui. We found him gave him our CV for comfirmation. After that, we went to look for Mr Chin Chee Wen regarding our FYP. He say too early and next sem only find him. But we've booked him for next sem for 3 places. Me, Eddie, and Sylvester. After that Me and Eddie went to SRC to discuss bout our Neural Project Programming. Then we discuss discuss discuss till we also dunno wat to do. Then at there, One of my friend ask me- Calvin, What are you doing? I replied- doing programming for my assignment. He ask "What programming?" Then I answered "8051 Assembly Language, and i asked him- Do you know the assembly language?" He answer "YES I KNOW" then i was stunted for a moment. and i asked him again "You Know How To Do Assembly Language?????" He replied again "Yes I KNOW" ..........With Immediate effect, I run towards him and we discuss about it. Then Eddie got some of the idea of it. and my friend help us out the whole programming thingy. We were very happy. Den the time is 4.45pm, We then rush to Microproccessor Lab. Where know we can download our program into our 8051. Then we walk walk walk and we met Dr. Sim. He say there is 1 research lab, but the students is doing the FYP. not good to disturb them.... After i've tried to convince him to let us use the programming burner... he lead us to the research lab. Praise God, I saw my friends inside. I quickly thank Dr. Sim and say, i'll handle situation from here. Dr. Sim has help us. LOL... Then my friend inside help us to check our program. Very kind of my friend helped us check our program. But we bought the wrong 8051. We bought a OTP 8051. Only can program 1 time. If we program it wrongly, Dat's it RM 9.50 Fly..... So, we bought another 8051 -EPROM. RM 8 only... Ok... enough Long.... Dat's my whole day story....

No comments: